Happy new year
2007 is already under way, and looks like it’s going to be a very busy year. Here are some of the things I’ll get getting up to:
- Develop Issue Tracker and Feedback Tracker software, so I can keep tabs on any issues people have with my software and pick up any feedback.
- Create Change Control software for Parker Plant to log changes to their Vantage system.
- Develop freebie software for my Amanian web site.
- Create a blog for Mandy, my wife, who’s starting a new project soon.
- Consider moving the Arnold Road Evangelical Church web site to a content-management system – like this one!
- Finish the rebranding of Assystance to Amanian.
- Finally, start creating software and internet applications specifically for Amanian.
Phew! Hopefully I should keep this blog updated with any developments. Watch this space.