I’ve finally managed to create a blog for my wife Mandy. She’s started a research project on the development of the human embryo, and I encouraged her to publish her findings online.
It took a while because I did some research myself on which hosting platform to use. I tried DotNetNuke, which uses Microsoft .Net, but didn’t find it suitable for what Mandy wants to do. For one thing, users can edit the main post, and not just comment on it. So, I gave up on that idea and started looking at the Open Source community for help, and finally settled for WordPress.
Anyway, head over to Mandy’s blog to read her latest findings.